- Websites, online payment,
- Mobile client/server systems. (Moving
point of sales).
- Business critical, high speed
- Remote control systems.
- Real time kernels and devicedrivers.
- Other special
tasks such as copyprotection, messagequeues,
design & implementation, software &
planning & rollout.
management & QA
management, teamleading, coaching and quality assurance using IEEE830
standard methods, XP approach and others.
modelling & analysis.
development through prototyping, iterative
development and staged delivery.
- Transition to and
implementation of the above.
- Delphi 1, 2,
3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 2005. (Since 1995)
vbscript, sql. (Since 1996)
- Pascal in different flavours.
- C & C++,
preferrably Borland C-Builder. (Since 1993)
AS400, DB2, Interbase, MS-SQL. (Since 1995)
- COM, IIS/ASP. (Since 1999)
- 6809, 8085,
8051, 8086 assembler. (Since 1984)
- Visual Basic,
Crystal reports, Access. (Since 1994)
- Basic, Comal,
Prolog, Forth (1981-1985)
- Windows and DOS all versions
I also have worked with:
- Lotus Notes
- Linux. (Since 1995).
- informix SQL
- Windows: My native platform when writing programs.
- Linux: I use it for web, mail and database hosting.
- AS400: I've spent years and years interfacing to it.
- SAP Business one: Can install it. Eager to start coding.
- CMS, mail and webmail, - hosted on linux.
- Website, COM interface to data,
- hosted on windows.
- Mobile client server systems.
- Document management system:
scan, save, search.
- Imageserver system.
- Web-shop with online payment.
- Server consolidation,
- Coaching, teaching
- SMS gateway.
- Project management.
- Quality Assurance.
- Business Process Analysis and
webpages using ASP and SQL.
- Mobile Client/server systems built with Delphi &
- Stationary Client/server systems based on Delphi &
- Document management systems.
- QA implementation, project management methods
- Rollout of TCP/IP based NT networks with
& AS400 integration.
- Low level
protocol design in C.
- Moving 16bit
Delphi apps to 32bits.
single and multi user applications.
Broker administration systems.
access control subsystems.
- Teaching programming.
- Real time applications.
kernels (in Pascal and C++).
do I do..?
- Snow, air, sun, vin chaud,
chicks, monoskiing, orangina, -
the list is cool...
- Water, air, sun, beers,
chicks, surfing, coke, - the list is
Cigarets, moonlight, coffee, nerds, cracking,
more coffee, - the list is nerdy...
- I also enjoy
badminton, most types of music and a good game of C&C and I
know who Tanya is.
Oh, and I am really,
really-really a Power Engineer from the Danish Engineering
Academy. After that I have attended a few courses in Oracle Administration,
Project Management, Notes development and administration, Xtreme
Programming, SAP Business One and what not...